5В051300 - World Economy
Training of specialists with knowledge of the 1st foreign language in elective areas:
- International economy
- International Finance
- International Monetary and Financial Relations
- International Business
- International trade
- International organizations
- Regional integration
- The contour of world markets, etc.
The main tasks are:
- Interaction with the economies of other countries
- Trends in the development of financial markets
- Ways to improve the global economic system
You will specialize:
- on the regularities of the integration processes in the world;
- on the activities of international economic organizations;
- forms of foreign economic activity and international payments;
- on the competitiveness of goods and services;
- on the conjuncture of world commodity and financial markets.
You will practice in:
- international and investment departments of banks
- joint ventures and foreign enterprises
- insurance companies
- departments of foreign economic activity of domestic, joint and foreign enterprises
- Regulators of economy at the level of the state and the region
- foreign representative offices of Kazakhstan companies of all forms of ownership
You will know how:
- Maintain accounting and tax records, form internal financial statements of the company (including - weekly summary documents abroad), conclude contracts, represent the company's interests in customs and tax and other bodies, calculate salaries for subordinates and taxes, and engage in personnel policy.
- keep financial reporting forms of the bank, interact with foreign banks, communicate with customers and maintain a database.
- organize financing of investment projects, attract investors, conduct financial modeling and analysis, work with debt investment instruments (for example, loans or bonds).
- conduct work on the economic and technical evaluation of enterprises with a view to acquiring them, coordinate the activities of functional domestic and foreign experts and consultants, monitor the implementation of the timing and quality of the assessment.
You get a unique opportunity to learn a foreign language in the amount of 10 hours a week.
In no other higher educational institution a foreign language is taught as in KazUIR&WL!
Remember, profile subjects:
For school graduates: Geography + Maths
For graduates of colleges: Fundamentals of economic theory + Finance organizations