Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages (KazUIRandWL) - is a major scientific and educational institution, which is specialized in master degree programs.
Master’s degree at KazUIRandWL is an elite education for training the teaching staff for the system of higher education, postgraduate education and scientific research sector of Kazakhstan.
The education is based on: state scholarships (state grants), tuition fees
Обучение ведется на казахском, русском, английском, немецком, французском и других иностранных языках.
All courses are conducted and research projects of undergraduates are supervised by researchers who have the highest academic qualifications: 5 Doctors of Sciences and professors; 42 Candidates of Sciences and associate professors, scholars from UK, Australia, USA, Germany, France, China and other foreign countries.
Master students’ tasks relating to master’s program:
- Comparative analysis of international processes
- Design and development of recommendations for administrative staff and interagency organizations of Kazakhstan on foreign policy and foreign economic activity
- Analysis of events and developments in international relations, topical issues of foreign policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the formulation of foreign policy objectives
- The organization of information and analytical work
- Elaboration of scientifically proved practical recommendations for state bodies and agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan working in the field of foreign relations, in the preparation and implementation of foreign policy decisions
- Providing advice on issues within the regional and international situation
- Organization of the work of international organizations and non-state enterprises and institutions
- Participation in scientific and theoretical conferences, thematic business games, "round tables" devoted to discussion of the main aspects of international relations
All graduate students are covered by research work, participation in scientific conferences at various levels, research on master's theses, work placements abroad.
Undergraduate students are trained in foreign partner universities, including Moscow State Uni-versity (Moscow), Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Federation (Moscow), Altai State Uni-versity (Barnaul), Hankuk University, Pusan Uni-versity of Foreign Studies, University Tedzhon (Republic of Korea), Wuhan University (China), Giessen University (Germany).
Undergraduates participate in academic mobility and exchange programs at partner universities in foreign countries