The main objectives of the Bachelor Degree (Foreign Languages):
- Formation of a specialist holding in each of the studied languages:
- basic foreign language skills in accordance with The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages;
- foreign language for academic purposes to ensure continuity in education between undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Possession of a foreign language for specific purposes in accordance with the following specialties:
- implementing an internationally accepted level approach to foreign languages teaching, taking into account peculiarities of the national education standards;
- defining training content based on the relationship of language and culture.
- The Substantial Component of Teaching English to Young Learners, Planning and Technology
- Methods and technology of foreign language education in primary schools
- Context-Based competency foreign language education in profession-oriented school
- Introductory-teaching practices;
- Teaching practices;
- General pedagogical practices;
- Specialized professional practice.
- a teacher of two foreign languages in a primary school (two European and one of the European or Oriental languages);
- a teacher of two foreign languages in a profession-oriented school (with advanced study of foreign languages and teaching some subjects in a foreign language).
Students of the faculty have an opportunity to study in foreign universities such as Bamberg University (Germany), Lanzhou University (China), Chunan University (Korea), Pusan University (Korea), Keimyung University(Korea) , Hankuk University(Korea), Chunbuk University (South Korea), and others.
If you choose the specialty: "5B011900 - Foreign language: two foreign languages"
The optional subject is foreign language (English, French, German).