Ablai khan University’s students have the opportunity to take part in Academic Exchange Programs offered by the University and study for one or two semesters at the International Partner University.
Decision on the selection of candidates is made by the Academic Board.
Selection criteria for those who want to study abroad as an Exchange Student:
- Applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students
- Applicants must not have any missed assignments and financial debts at the time of application
- Applicants’ GPA should not be lower than 3,33 over a period of study
- Applicants should actively take part in the social life of the university
List of required documents for participation in the selection process:
- Personal statement addressed to the Rector of the Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages, signed bythe student,head of the chairand the dean ofthe faculty
- Academic transcript with an indication of GPA in 2 copies in 3 languages (Kazakh, Russian, English)
- Letter of Recommendation given by the head of the chair
- Certificate confirming a knowledge of the relevant Foreign Language (if available)
- Letters of recognition, certificates of participation, etc. (confirming achievements in academic competitions, participation in scientific conferences, etc., if available) over a period of study at the university.
- Passport copy