On December 9, 2020, the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbassy invites to take part in the International scientific and practical online conference “Nazarbayev Model: Strategic Cooperation and Global Dialogue” dedicated to the Independence Day.
The conference is expected to discuss political, economic, legal, historical, cultural, sociological and other aspects related to the foreign policy initiatives of Elbasy, the multi-vector peaceful policy of Kazakhstan.
Main directions of the conference:
- Foreign Policy Initiatives of Elbassy in the Context of Kazakhstan's Multi-Vector Policy
- Anti-Nuclear Movement and Leadership of Kazakhstan
- Turkic Integration: Historical Experience and Initiatives of Kazakhstan
- Problems of national, regional and global security in the context turbulence of international relations
- Eurasian Economic Integration: problems and prospects
- Cross-border cooperation and inter-regional ties: economy, policy, human factor
- Central Asian Integration: New Opportunities
- New Silk Road
- Kazakhstan and international organizations: facets of cooperation
- Peacekeeping efforts of Kazakhstan in the context of global security
The conference languages are Kazakh, Russian, English.
Please comply with the specified requirements for the text. The organizing Committee reserves the right to reject the report in case of non-compliance with the requirements for the electronic version of the paper.
- Volume 5-7 pages.
- Font: type – Times New Roman, size 14, single line spacing; paragraph – 1.25 cm, space of the paragraph is set automatically.
- Fields: top and bottom – 20 mm, left – 30 mm, right – 15 mm.
- Report name – capital letters a bold-face type, alignment on the center.
- Lower through one space, on the right edge: Full name of an author – italics, bold-face type (for each author – at first a surname, space, then initials with space between them). On the next line it is symmetric on the right edge – to specify the current status (position), organization name, scientific degree – italics; on the next line it is symmetric – to specify country, city and email.
- In the text, the footnote are designated by square brackets with the instruction of serial number of the source on the list and after a comma the page number (pages), e.g. [4, p. 89].
- The list of references is placed at the end of the text and is separated by an empty line. Sources are indicated in the order of citation through the text.
- Quotes – “”. In specified dates of century and years are designated by Arab figures.
- Literature in the form of Endnotes, paragraphs by space are forbidden.
The texts that have not been tested for anti-Plagiarism (less than 70% of novelty) and not relevant to the topic of the conference not accepted for publication.
The electronic collection of the conference materials will be published (publication is free).
Kaipova Botagoz Muttakhidenovna 8(7172)693004
Issinova Kunslu Serikovna 8(7172) 69 30 60, +7 701 137 46 79
Karagizova Gulden Bolatovna 8 (7172) 69 30 65, +7 701 355 13 63
Mussina Nazira Kassimzhanovna 8 (7172) 69 30 67, +7 747 171 25 38
Social-humanitarian and educational projects department
We invite you to participate!