MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
KAZAKH ABLAI KHAN UNIVERSITY OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND WORLD LANGUAGES
Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages holds on April 14. 2021 at 10.00 am an International Scientific and Practical Online Conference "II Ablai Khan Readings" dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the 80th anniversary of Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages and the implementation of the program “Rukhani Zhagyru”
The purpose of the conference: generalizing the experience of the development of the Republic of Kazakhstan over 30 years of independence based on the history of Kazakh statehood in the context of world development, the achievements of Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages for 80 years of work, the role and significance of Ablai Khan's activities, the implementation of the “Rukhani Zhangyru” program.
The main thematic areas of the conference:
- 30th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan: pages of history and modernity,
- Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages: 80 years of knowledge and discoveries,
- The contribution of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan to ensuring the unity of the country,
- Ablai Khan - diplomat and political leader,
- Kazakh Khanate and its socio-economic and political situation during the reign of Ablai Khan,
- The role of Ablai Khan in the Kazakh statehood strengthening,
- Historical image and modern perception of Ablai Khan,
- “Rukhani Zhagyru” program: modernization of public consciousness, transformation of the spiritual sphere, deepening of consolidating national values, Kazakhstani patriotism and citizenship.
Scientists from research institutes, university professors, PhD students, undergraduates, students and other interested persons are invited to participate in the conference.
The working languages of the Conference: Kazakh, Russian, English
Working format: online conference based on Microsoft Teams (identifier).
Time of the conference: April 14, 2021, 10.00 a.m.
The text (5-6 pages) should be typed in the editor Word 10 (13, 16, 19), “Times New Roman” (font size -12, line spacing - 1.5, margins on all sides - 20 mm), the indent at the beginning -1,25 cm.
The first line in the upper left corner indicates the UDC index (If the article is in English). In the center - the title of the article in bold capital letters. Initials and surname of the author separated by a space in bold, the title of the organization, city and email address of the author.
The next line - an abstract and keywords (in Kazakh, Russian and English). Annotation should contain 180-250 words, key words - no more than 10. If the article is in Kazakh – the abstract is placed after "Literature", if in Russian - the abstract is placed after "Literature". The title, the author's output data and the abstract with keywords in English should be followed by Kazakh and Russian titles.
The main text begins one line apart. The list of references - literature is drawn up in accordance with the Interstate standard GOST 7.80-2000.
Conference article should contain the results of relevant scientific research and practical importance.
Send please the article are to the email address below. And also the document confirming the payment of the registration fee as a scanned image in IPEG (ipg) or pdf format. Articles without the specified requirements or sending later than the deadline are not accepted.
A registration form is attached to the articles:
Academic degree, academic title: ____________________
Place of work:____________________________________
Title of the report, direction: __________________________
Possibility of the author's participation in the on-line conference: ____
The deadline for submitting the report and registration forms is April 7, 2021.
It is planned to publish a collection of conference materials. The registration fee is: for students (students, undergraduates, doctoral students) - 2,000 tenge, for teaching staff - 3,000 tenge.
JSC "KazUIR & WL named after Ablai Khan"
050022, Almaty, st. Muratbaeva, 200,
IIC KZ 358560000000010712
JSC "Bank Center Credit"
BIK KS JB KZ KX
Conference Organizing Committee address:
050022, Almaty, st. Muratbayev, 200,
Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages,
Department of Contemporary History of Kazakhstan and Worldview Disciplines,
Faculty of International Relations.
Karabaeva Z.M., Ali B.K., Chatybekova K.K., Maulen A.B.
The organizing committee reserves the right to reject materials that do not correspond to the topic of the conference or to the requirements.
CURRENT ISSUES OF CENTRAL ASIA
Zhumabayeva B.K., Doctor of Polit. Sciences, Professor
Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages
Abstract: 180-250 words
Key words: no more than 10 words
The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed many hidden problems in almost every country in the world, but it has also opened up new opportunities for development .
Literature / exemple
- Irnazarov F., Vakulchuk R. Discovering Opportunities in the Pandemic? Four Economic Response Scenarios for Central Asia. ilkroadstudies.org/publications/silkroad-papers-and-monographs/item/13380-discovering-opportunities-in-the-pandemic?-four-economic-response-scenarios-for-central-asia.html. 15.01.2021.
- Bizhanov V.K. Kitayskaya initsiativa «Ekonomicheskiy poyas Shelkovogo puti» // Vestnik KazNPU im. Abaya. Seriya «Istoricheskiye i sotsial'no-politicheskiye nauki». – 2019.- № 3.
- Starr S. Frederick. Lost Enlightenment: Central Asia’s Golden Age from the Arab Conquest to Tamerlane. – Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2015. – 680 p.
Best regards, Organizing Committee