Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages gives great importance to international collaboration. Major areas of International Cooperation activities of Ablai Khan University are divided between departments of International Cooperation, Academic Mobility and International Students Department.
Head of International Office: Tangsholpan Abdigappar
Head of the International Projects and Ranking Department: Temirlan Yerbossynov
Leading specialist International Students Department: Zhalgas Zhumabekov
Address: 219 Office, 200 Muratbayev street, Almaty 050022
Тел: +7 727 260 1244
The main vectors of the International Cooperation of the University are aimed at the following:
- International standartization and accreditation of educational programs
- International research cooperation, joint academic staff training
- Development of international communication, increasing university performance and its authority in the world university communities
- Development of the globally recognized education such as double-degree programs
- Further development of the academic mobility, international projects, exchange programs, etc.