International cooperation is one of the fundamental development branches of «Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages» JSC, contributing to the formation of the world image of the university!
International office implements the international activities of the university by solving problems in the following areas:
- Creation and strengthening of bilateral and multilateral ties with the world's leading institutions and organizations in order to implement close and long-term cooperation;
- Implementation of international projects and participation in prestigious global and regional world rankings;
- Attraction of a foreign contingent represented by foreign professors and students.
The main vectors of international cooperation of the university are aimed at ensuring:
- International standardization and accreditation of educational programs
- International research cooperation, joint training of scientific and pedagogical personnel
- Development and expansion of international associative ties, revitalization of the activities and authority of the university in world communities
- Development of double degree programs and internationally recognized education
- Further development of academic mobility, international projects, exchange programs, etc.
Head of the Department for International Cooperation:
Head of direction for support of international projects and ratings;
Leading specialist in work with foreign contingent;
Address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, st. Muratbaeva 200,
«Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages» JSC, Main Academic Building, Office 219.
Tel: +7 727 260 1244, 2219, 2024