On December 26, 2014, by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Anti-Corruption Strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2025 was approved.
In pursuance of this strategy, KazUIR&WL named after Ablai Khan has developed a set of measures, and is conducting targeted anti-corruption work.
Basic strategic and long-term anti-corruption documents have been developed and approved:
- Anti-corruption standard of KazUIR&WL named after Ablai Khan;
- Regulations on the anti-corruption commission
- Academic integrity code of the teaching staff;
- Code of honor of the student of KazUIR&WL named after Ablai Khan.
The discipline "Fundamentals of anti-corruption culture" was added into the educational process, which is studied by 1st-year students of all specialties of KazUIR&WL named after Ablai Khan.
The University created the Anti-Corruption Commission, headed by the rector of KazUIR&WL named after Abylai Khan.
- Стандарт ISO37001
- Adal Bilim Коррупционные риски в вузах
- Антикоррупционный стандарт
- Anti-Corruption Program for 2015-2025
- Academic Integrity Code
- Code of honor of the student of KazUIR&WL named after Ablai Khan
- The Code of Honor of Teaching Staff and employees
- Internal analysis of corruption risks
- The map of the anti-corruptional risks