The X International Scientific and Practical Conference "Actual problems of science and education in the context of global changes" will be held on November 16-17, 2023 at the Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages.
The goal of the conference is to discuss topical issues in the field of science and education, ensuring the quality of higher education in the context of global changes.
The following thematic sections are planned for the conference:
- Modern foreign-language educational paradigm of competence modeling based on linguoculturological methodology.
- Professional and communicative interaction in foreign language education.
- Challenges and threats of the modern world under conditions of transforming world order, the search for a new vision.
- Current problems of philology and linguistics, research in the field of the peoples of the world.
- Transformation of education in the digital world.
- Transformation of the tourism management development and international communications in the context of demonopolization.
- Modern processes and current trends in economics and international law.
University lecturers, college teachers, professors, researchers of the Scientific Research Institute, postgraduate students, graduate and undergraduate students, interested persons are invited to participate in the International scientific practical conference.
Participation format: offline \ online
Full paper and application submission deadline: November 1, 2023 (23:50 UTC+6).
Tel.+ 8 7272 92 03 84 (ext.2418).
Publication fee: 3,500 tenge.
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
The materials are published in the author's edition and not subject to correction.
The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the submitted materials.
As a result of the conferences, conference proceedings will be published in an electronic form.
The minimum level of paper originality is 75%.
IT IS MANDATORY TO PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE AUTHENTICATING THE CHECK OF THE PAPER VIA ANTI-PLAGIARISM PROGRAM!
The author’s application should be attached to the article.
Please send the application, full paper, a scanned payment notification and Anti- Plagiarism Verification Certificate in ONE LETTER to the email address.