On April 27 - 28, 2023, the Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages named after Ablai Khan is holding the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference of young scientists and specialists "Dialogue of Generations and new guidelines", dedicated to the Day of Science Workers of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the conference: to summarize the range of current problems of education and research of young scientists, to create a platform for the exchange of experience and generation of new ideas.
The main thematic areas of the conference are related to the topics of SRAC (scientific and research applied complex), complexes and research innovative applied laboratories of Ablai khan, Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages.
The main thematic areas of the conference:
- Modern approaches in the formation of intercultural communicative competence.
- Topical issues of the innovation-information space of foreign language education and the importance of science in the innovation-digital development of Kazakhstan and the CIS countries.
- Modern foreign language education: problems and prospects.
- Geopolitical processes of the modern world: risks and challenges.
- Topical issues of Oriental studies: linguistics, translation studies, history, economics, culture, politics.
- Theoretical and applied aspects and current trends in economics, international and national law, management.
- Actual aspects of the theory and practice of the development of the tourism industry, hospitality and service.
- Transformation of the values of the Kazakh system of higher education in a multicultural and globalizing world.
- Actual problems and prospects of modern pedagogical education.
The form of participation: personal or virtual participation.
Application deadline: - February 28, 2022 (23: 50 UTC+6).
Tel.+ 8 7272 92 03 84 (ext.2418).
Publication fee: 3,500 tenge.
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.
The materials are published in the author's edition and are not subject to correction.
The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the submitted materials.
Based on the results of the conference, a collection of materials will be published in electronic form.
The minimum level of originality of the article is 75%. Providing A CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION OF THE ARTICLE BY THE ANTI-PLAGIARISM PROGRAM IS MANDATORY!
The application of the author(s) must be attached to the article.
Please send the application, the materials of the article and the certificate of anti-plagiarism in ONE LETTER to the email address.