Chairperson: Жанысова Камила Нұрланқызы
Student self-government of Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages is a structural unit of the university based on the principles of unity and mutual support.
The main objectives of the Self-government are to activate and motivate students to create student clubs, support and create conditions for the implementation of student initiatives and projects.
Student self-government is an association whose tasks are:
- combining efforts and coordinating the actions of students who actively participate in the social life of the university;
- organization of cultural and mass activities of students;
- creating conditions for the formation of humanistic values, civic culture, creative thinking, active life position, leadership qualities among students;
- providing methodological and organizational support to students seeking to implement their ideas and projects to improve the social sphere of the university;
- informing students about social life at the university;
- providing support and assistance to the development of student movements, associations, interest clubs;
- interaction with public organizations and institutions of the city, region, republic within the framework of youth projects and initiatives.